Displays incoming calls and messages
The ViFit touch Activity Tracker has a touch display and when in activity mode, records the number of steps taken, distance covered, calorie consumption, the total time physically active as well as the percentage of the physical activity target achieved. This makes the ViFit touch an ideal training aid for athletes as well as motivating couch potatoes to take the stairs again instead of the elevator. And even in the night the ViFit touch does not rest. Once the sleep mode has been activated, it measures the duration and quality of sleep as well as nightly physical activity.
- Activity and sleep tracker in one device
- Touch display
- Activity mode: Records the number of calories burned, duration of physical activity and the percentage of the daily physical activity target achieved
- Sleep mode: Records physical activity during sleep and the duration of sleep
- Displays incoming calls or messages
- Highly sensitive motion sensor to accurately record activity: it only responds to steps actually taken (not vibration)
- Saves values from the previous 15 days
- Data transfer using Bluetooth® Smart (4.0) to the VitaDock+ App for iOS and Android for evaluation and to display results as clear diagrams.
- High-quality OLED Display
- Alarm clock with vibration alarm
- Daily goals are individually adjustable - with reminder function
- Battery life: 5 - 7 days
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Low power consumption thanks to Bluetooth® Smart 4.0 technology
- Date, time and battery status display
- Scratch and abrasion-resistant housing
- Incl. USB-charging cable
- Size: approx. 2.3 x 2 x 1 cm
- Weight: approx. 22 g
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Activity Tracker ViFit touch - black, red or blue
- USB charging cable
- Usage instructions
Compatible mobile devices
- List of compatible iOS devices.
- List of compatible Android devices.