* All electrical appliances operate with a European plug. An adapter is required for UK residents.
How long will Standard Delivery take?
- All orders using Standard Tracked Delivery will be attempted within 4-8 working days. DPD can deliver any time between 7 am-7pm however DPD will let you know your ETA by either Text Message or Email.
- Deliveries to Ireland may be a 2 day delay.
- If DPD does not try to deliver your parcel then DPD is authorized to leave it with your neighbor. If you do not want your parcel left with a neighbor, please state this at the checkout process in the additional information. However, we can not guarantee your parcel will not be left with a neighbor. In both cases, DPD will leave a calling card with full details on a reorder delivery, or if you prefer you can collect your parcel directly from your local depot. Two forms of identification will be required, one of which must be photographic.
- If you authorize DPD to leave the parcel in a safe place, this is at your own risk. We can't hold liable for missing or damaged orders.
- Please note that public holidays and busy periods may affect the speed of deliveries and, unfortunately, we may not deliver on bank holidays; please bear this when ordering.
Can you deliver my work address?
DPD can deliver to your permanent address or your place of employment. If you want your delivery to reach you at work, you need to be sure that someone will be there to receive the goods as the courier service will deliver to the delivery address and not the person.
Please note: All orders received through strict fraud checks and therefore your order may be delayed if we cannot get in touch with you to verify your details.
Also, in the unlikely event of our courier facing unforeseen delays such as weather issues, road closures, accidents, system failures, or depot issues, we will always do our best to try delivery, but under these circumstances it is likely that some parcels will be subject to and delay.